About El Shaddai World Ministries Real Men of Valour
Real Men of Valour (RMOV) is a Bible based men ministry under the umbrella of El Shaddai World Ministries (ESWM). The vision of RMOV is the same as that of the parent ESWM, and that is, to take the power of God to all the nations.
We need to have a footprint in all the 196 nations of this world, in every corner, every continent and every major city of this world.
Our values, that is principles to live by in addition to Biblical principles, are:
> this means we are called to serve others, including our leaders, our community, our wives, in our churches.
Matthew 20:26, Mark 10:43-45 NLT
> this means we encourage every men to be accountable to someone and accountable for someone. This encourages comraderie or brotherhood and support system amongst men. Some problems we face are not unique and hence you can find someone who has had the same problem and overcame it, who is willing to share with you how he got through it!
Galatians 6:1-2, James 5:16,
Matthews 18:15-16, Ecclesiastes 4:9-12
> we believe that it is either you do it and do it perfectly and wholeheartedly or you don’t do it at all. Be committed to the ministry and attend every men’s service, activity and meeting, study your bible daily, be committed to your family and wife. You cannot be accountable if you are not committed and vice versa. Commitment forces you to continue even in the face of adversity. Commitment gets you to be persistent until you see the results and achieve your goals.
> this means you don’t get to do things you wouldn’t want to publish on the front page of the newspaper. Make promises you plan to fulfill otherwise don’t make them. Let your word be a contract. Do what you said you’d do without any excuses. It’s either you show results or your give excuses, you cannot have them both.
> we believe in progress and advancement. You cannot remain the same and can’t be stagnant. We are like water, we remain fresher and useful when in movement, and become useless, dirty and stinky when stationary and stagnant.
Progress is vital, progress in every area of or lives.
Our beliefs and goals:
– We believe in creating millionaires and billionaires instead of importing them.
– We believe in seeding for the seventh generation and the only reliable vehicles to use in doing so is through the accumulation of properties and starting, running and keeping our own businesses.
– We believe that Laban can give you enough for you and your family ONLY and hence we cannot plant and build churches in 196 nations of this world if we are relying on salary as determined by Laban.
A Real Men of Valor is a man after God’s heart, who shuns evil and always handle himself and his business with integrity. He is a prayerful man who commits to having only one wife and taking care and provides for his family. He is a man grounded on the Word of God and is obedient to Biblical principles. He is a priest for his family. He is a leader in his industry who believes that God is able to provide for him and his family in abundance. He believes God is more that enough and His provisions are more than enough and don’t run out, and because of this he is atlas willing to give to those in need. He is selfless, helpful and resourceful.
RMOV Executive (2016):
1. Deacon Aaron Makaza: Head of Internal Affairs
2. Mr Adrew (Drew) Mukanyima: Head of Projects and Events
3. Deacon Kennedy Shamakamba: Head of Intersessions and Fasting
4. Mr Edwin Sibanda: Chief Finance Officer (and Mr Tyson Msimanga Sibanda: Senior Bookkeeper)
5. Deacon Tendai Chikwata: Head of Protocol and Dignitary Hospitality
6. Deacon Douglas Choto: Head of Marketing and Communication
7. Dr Thabang Nthebe: Head of Strategy, Growth and General Administration
9. Apostle Advocate Charles Magaiza: Visionary and General overseer of Real Men of Valour.